- Edits writing to make it clear and concise (in over 7,000 law firms)
- Works within Word or Outlook-no software to learn
- Reinforces good writing skills-like a full-time editor
- LAW STUDENTS edit:
- Memoranda and briefs for Legal Writing
- Notes and articles for Law Review
- Briefs for Moot Court competition
- LEGAL WRITING TEACHERS concentrate on the substance of students’ writing.
- LAW PROFESSORS edit their articles and books.
Lawyer and New York Times best-selling author Gary Kinder created WordRake. Gary has taught over 1,000 writing programs to the country’s most prestigious law firms (e.g., WilmerHale, Jones Day, Sullivan & Cromwell, and Sidley). See 30-second WordRake video.